This last weekend we celebrated Kinsie's first birthday. It's hard to believe that a year has already gone by. We kept it simple and had family over for pizza, cake, and ice cream. I think Kinsie had fun. She couldn't get enough of the balloons I got her. She wouldn't let go of them and kept walking around the house carrying them around with her. She's such a little cutie.
Happy Birthday Kinsie! We love you so much and are extremely proud of you. Thank you for all the joy and excitement you bring to each day. Our lives wouldn't be complete without you.
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL:
9 comments:
Great job on the cake Kinsie! Happy Birthday cutie! I can't believe it's been a year!
Wow, she's a girl after my own heart. She downed that cake! She'll be on a sugar high for a week...
What a wonderful birthday! I love the pics of her with the balloons.
I love the second presents picture, she looks like a fat kid in a candy shop! ha ha She still has such big cute cheeks.
She looks like she is having a really good time.
Looks like she had a happy birthday, indeed!
She gets cuter with each passing day!
You can tell that she knew that this was HER day, and she was eating it up...literally!
Looks like you have your hands completely full and isn't it wonderful? I think of you often.
Cute pictures. And I love the butterfly cake! (And the 1 cake too, for that matter!) So fun. :) Happy Late Birthday to Kinsie! :)
Post a Comment