Don't let this picture fool you, Easter was a big hit again this year and the girls had a blast. Okay, maybe Mylie wasn't too into it, but Kinsie and Britnee sure had a fun time this year. As always we started off the Holiday celebrating with family at Chad's grandparents annual Hot Dog Sacrifice...aka The Wieney Roast. This usually involves lots of food, an egg hunt, horse back riding, and the ever famous tractor ride. I forgot to pull out my camera to capture some of those moments, but lucky for me I had family who were able to snap some quick shots of the girls.
That night I got the girls "baskets" put together and Chad and I hide all the eggs in the front room. Thanks to the previous egg hunt the girls new exactly what to do Easter morning and had so much fun hunting for eggs.
Of course we topped off the celebrating by going to church as a family. I've been going to church solo the last few weeks as Chad has been busy at the Stake Center with his calling, so it was nice having him there with us for all three meetings. The girls looked beautiful, as they always do, and continue to make me so proud. I simply love these little girls of mine! Hope you all had a great Easter too!


2 comments:
Those are such cute skirts your girls are wearing. Did you make them?
Looks like you had a beautiful Easter.
I love their skirts...especially the paisley fabric.
Post a Comment