image

image

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a really fun Halloween this year.  It seems to get more entertaining the older my girls get, which is a good thing since I've never been the biggest fan of the holiday.
This year I decided to keep it simple and use the dress up clothes that Kinsie and Britnee already had in their closets.  I decided to spruce them up a bit with their own matching "crowns". 
I also kept it simple with Mylie and had her go as a witch.  I couldn't pass up the cute hat that I found at a dollar store and every little girl needs to have their own tutu. 
I decided that Mylie needed her very own black cat, so I went with my go to cat costume and dressed up with the girls.
While daddy was at work the girls and I got together with some of our friends for lunch.  Warren's was giving free kids meals to all kids in costume.  I couldn't pass up that deal, so I made some call and got a good group of us together.  It was fun to mingle amid the chaos of it all.
Later that night we had pizza for dinner, dolled up the girls, set a bowl of candy on the porch, and hit the streets with our little goblins.  The girls loved going door to door begging trick or treating for candy and daddy and I loved watching them.  It was a fun night and great to have it out of the way for another year.  Now bring on Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Look at those sweet girls! They look so great. (I was a black cat this year, too.)

We also love dress up around here. Although, super heroes are the big draw rather than princesses (even among our girl).

Chastina said...

Great costumes! I love when they don't change their minds every day on what they want to dress up as.