image

image

Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Kids in a Nutshell

Here is a quick update of my kiddos.  Our camera has been really glitchy lately, so I haven't been able to document as many events as I would have liked to.  I was able to snap a few pictures of Christmas and some b-days, but those will have to wait until I'm able to sort through them. 
Luckily, I remembered I had a back up camera.  While I was taking some pictures of a quilt I'm going to be making I thought I'd take a few updated shot of the girls.

First we have Kinsie:
She'll be turning 4 in a few months and is my big helper.  She's my girly girl!  Always has to have on some type of skirt or dress.  In these pictures I believe she has on three skirts.  Because, the more skirts you have on the more twirly it becomes...at least that's her thinking.  She's going to be starting pre-school this fall and is excited about that.  She's also decided she prefers showers to baths.  Can't believe how big she's gotten!
 
Next is Britnee:
She just turned three and in now potty trained.  Yipee!  She loves being with Kinsie, but also loves to have her quiet time.  She is still a daddy's girl and will always walk to his side of the bed in the middle of the night instead of mine.  She's actually my crazy one.  I like to call her my little weirdo, but she's also my cuddle buddy.  She loves anything that is small and loves putting those small things into other small things.  She cracks me up constantly!
 
Then we have Mylie:
I cannot get enough of this girl.  She has been such a fun addition to the family.  She just turned 1 and is walking all over the place.  She pretty much taught herself to walk without the help of mommy and daddy.  Yep, she's that independent.  She is the most polite thing and always says thank you.  She too is a daddy's girl and has nothing to do with me once he gets home.  We all love her so much!
 
And let's not forget Jaron:
Yep, we're expecting our fourth and it's a boy.  He'll be making his debut sometime towards the end of July.  If not then, hopefully no later than July 31st (my due date).  Everyone is so excited for this little guy to get here, especially Kinsie.  She asks me everyday if baby Jaron has come out yet.  I've been feeling amazing (considering I'm prego) and look forward to putting together a baby boy room and filling up the closet with boy clothes.
 
 
 

8 comments:

Ashley Porter said...

I love this! Your family is the best, and I love reading about them. So happy for you. If you need anything please let us know.

T Rex Mom said...

Beautiful, beautiful family. So happy everything is going so good for you guys and that you family continues to grow.

Brandon and Aubrey said...

How exciting!!! I didn't even know you are expecting. It looks like you are following in the Seal path to crazy with three girls and a boy. All you need are two more boys and it would be official.

Brianna said...

Congrats on a new masculine addition to your girly bunch!! I hope you keep feeling this good pregnant through the hot summer ahead!!

Michelle D said...

Congrats to you guys! You're girls are darling and so BIG! Boys are so fun. We are also expecting #4, a boy, the first part of July too. So thankful for these little miracles!

Camie said...

Congrats Michelle! I'm thrilled for you guys. Not the bext timing to be having babies with this furlough thing at Hill coming up, but we'll take them when we can get them :)

Matt & Melissa said...

Your kids are adorable as usual. The new little one will definitely be loved.

Kristalyne said...

Congratulations! I am soo happy and excited for your beautiful family!!!!