image
Monday, May 26, 2008
Tin Grin...Brace Face...
I was able to go this far in life without braces, but no more. My lower and upper front teeth have been getting a little crowded so we've been toying with the idea of putting me in braces. Chad has been the one pushing for me to get them put on so I talked with my dentist and he was able to get me a really good deal with an friend of his. So I finally bit the bullet and got them put on in February. I hate them, but I know I can't complain. My orthodontist said I should only need them on for 1 year which is alot better than the usual 2-3 years that people have to suffer through. I'd attach a picture but the top brackets are clear so you really can't see much. So for all my fellow brace faces out there, or even those of you who have had a tin grin once before in your life, I salute you and feel your pain!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would love to get braces, but there are so many other ways our money needs to go first. I guess those are the perks of working for a dentist!!!
Yes, it is painful! Hopefully it won't be too bad for you. Your teeth are nowhere near as bad as mine were growing up! I am soooo excited to see you blogging. I have missed being in touch with you! I am so excited for you guys to adopt. You will be great parents. Hopefully things will work out smoothly for you and you'll be a mommy and daddy soon! Love you!
Post a Comment