image

image

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Family Pictures

Just recently my Sister and her family came out from Ohio to visit for a few weeks. We don't get to see them all that often, and I just had a brother come home from his mission, so my Mom figured it would be a great time to update the family pictures. I thought I'd share these with you since there are so many of you who know my family.

The entire family. Including little Keegan who is on the way

Bennett, Annecy, and Elden


Just the two of us

8 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Love the big family picture, we need to do one of those. Your mom looks heavenly! ha ha, actually both your parents look great!

Connie said...

Great photos- what a great group shot- even the little kids are smiling! That's hard to achieve!

I'm glad someone 'gets me' about Breaking Dawn. I feel like I'm the only one in the universe that didn't love it!

Karena said...

This makes me so excited to get our pictures!!! They turned out so good. I'm going to post ours as soon as we get them too.

Sarah said...

You guys have a gorgeous family! Tell your mom & pops good job on having some darling kids & grandkids! You're looking smokin' hot yourself!

Jason & Claire said...

The family pictue is great but the one of you two is GORGEOUS!

BallerinaBiker said...

Love the pics! It's fun to see all your family all grown up! Everyone looks great!

Andy, BTW, I like the truck! Sweet!

Tibi said...

Love the pictures you guys all look so cute! Way cute one of Kylene!

Kalun and Kristi said...

All the pictures turned out really good, but I especially like the one of the two of you. That is a really good picture of you guys!!