This flashback is in honor of the whole Girls VS. Boys thing.
Today we are tyring to determine who is better at keeping themselves clean when eating; girls or boys. First we have my adorable little husband. Look at those eyes. Now, look at that face. The face only a mother could love. (Actually- it is pretty cute!)
Today we are tyring to determine who is better at keeping themselves clean when eating; girls or boys. First we have my adorable little husband. Look at those eyes. Now, look at that face. The face only a mother could love. (Actually- it is pretty cute!)
I new Chad had a major sweet tooth, but goodness.

Now, in all fairness to Chad, I must point out that I am serving nothing more than air. I don't think my Mom would have even trusted me with water. Also, for any of you who truly know me you will know that it is impossible for me not to spill on myself. I can't help it. All food must somehow end up on me. And I'm now how old???? So I guess that means that the points should probably stand in favor of the boys. Sorry Ladies.
9 comments:
Cute pics!
I spill more on me than my hubby spills on himself. So another point for the guys. ;D
Haha Oh yeah you spill all the time! I was always wary of letting you borrow my clothes. You'd get to the last bite, say "Hey, I didn't spill this time," and then spill the last bite all over yourself. Haha. Cute pictures!
Connie-
It's sad, but so true!
I have three boys and I sure hope that that means that I'll have fewer stains on their clothes and on my rug when they eat (fingers crossed). So far, we've had our fair share of spills and mess, but maybe things would be worse if we had little Karenas instead of Gavins.
ok Camie, I DID answer you, but I probably answered you on my mom's blog, anyway the scoop is that Michaela was planning on going on a mission, then started feeling like she needed to hold off on proceeding with it. She was in limbo wondering why for a little while, then Marc and her became officially dating again...(they were just friends up til this point) They started dating probably about a month ago. They are doing the long distance thing. Marc just secured a job in SD up by the Temple and that's the latest. Now, you are up to speed. I don't know if the mission is still in the works. Marc seems to be the slow mover type, but Michaela did get an answer to hold off on things with the mission so...you do the math.
Thanks Lexie!
Those are some super cute pictures.
I love those pictures!! The sweet tooth runs strong in the Harper genes. Half the pics of my kids look like the ones of Chad. Of course I have a boy and girl and so far, they are equally messy.
Post a Comment