Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup shredded zucchini
1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
DIRECTIONS
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Combine the egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini, chocolate chips and walnuts. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
(I got the recipe at allrecipes.com)
7 comments:
Oh my. I love zucchini season, and these muffins sound heavenly. So do zucchini cookies and zucchini bread...and just plain zucchini. Big fan. Thanks for sharing and enjoy them!
p.s. there is a couple in our ward and the husband looks exactly like Chad. His name is Cory and Ryan and I keep accidentally calling him Chad! It's his twin, I tell you!
That sounds delicious! I think I'd better get some zucchini and try it.
Love the pictures of Kinsie!
They look so yummy! A green thumb and some good recipes are a great combination.
PS. I love your little slide show on the sidebar. Very cute.
Looks good! I'll have to give you my Zucchini Muffin recipe too.
Camie, I made these last night and they were a bit hit. Thanks for sharing the recipe; nothing like a good zucchini muffin on a Friday night.
So So So So jealous! I wish I could have a garden. Someday!!!
I wish I could get my gardens to grow muffins!!! they look yummy!
Post a Comment