image

image

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kinsie's Announcement

A friend in our ward offered to put this together for us as a baby shower gift (Thanks Sandrine!!!!). I took the pictures of Kinsie and she did the rest and I think she did such an amazing job. This announcement is long overdue, especially now that Kinsie is two months old, but I wanted to make sure that our birthmom got a copy of it before I put it on my blog.
We love our little girl so much and feel extremely blessed to have her in our family. She is really turning out to be a daddy's girl and I don't think I'd have it any other way. She simply adores Chad and he's just as smitten. She's been a huge adjustment, as most kids are, but we're adapting and loving every minute of it. She's starting to interact with us and respond to things we do with her and can't wait for her to start cooing and laughing (she's really close). Anyway-needless to say, we're proud of our little girl and love her to pieces!


SIDE NOTE: If any of you are interested in having something like this done for a baby, wedding or any other type of announcement I would definitely recommend you give my friend a try. Check out these two links for more details.
http://sandrinesboutique.etsy.com/
http://creoleartphotography.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Chastina said...

What a beautiful announcement!

Miriam H said...

Wow...that is really cute! I am sooo happy for you.

Sarah said...

That turned out so nice- Sandrine is amazing! I love that you guys have such a great relationship with her birth mom- it's a win-win for everyone involved!

Thomas Family said...

Way cute!!

Emily said...

Those are beyond precious!
Girls and their dads....such a wonderful relationship.

Kalun and Kristi said...

That turned out so cute! We haven't seen you guys forever. I can't wait to see you guys again so I can see how big Kinsie is getting.