(I have to explain the last shot...I look really surprised because everyone told me that they were able to get a shot of Kinsie smiling really big)
image
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Mini Photo Shoot
I was able to have this mini photo shoot with Kinsie thanks to our upcoming girls camp. The last day of camp we're focusing on being "Treasured Daughters of God" and the entire Stake Young Women's Presidency will be speaking. So, our camp director thought it would be really neat if each of us had our pictures taken (professionally by someone in our Stake) with each of our daughters and then had them blown up and displayed while we each spoke. I'm really excited to see the final results and will post them once I get my copies. Chad was great to come with me and snap a few of his own shots. I have to thank Heather for jumping in at the last minute to help out with these pictures! You're amazing!
(I have to explain the last shot...I look really surprised because everyone told me that they were able to get a shot of Kinsie smiling really big)
(I have to explain the last shot...I look really surprised because everyone told me that they were able to get a shot of Kinsie smiling really big)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I can't wait to see all the pictures. They are just darling. Kinsie is getting so big.
I love the last one!
She is so cute. I love that you both match in the colors that your wearing.
These turned out great! I can't wait to see what Heather got too. You two are adorable!
Fantastic pics!
So cute!
She is so adorable. It was so fun to see you in Sams the other day. We would love to get together sometime and play and hear all about your great story!
REALLY cute pics!!
Oh man....those are fabulous!!
You and your little gal are both super photogenic!
That is so sweet. I've never thought of doing a mom and daughter photo shoot like that, but those pictures are adorable.
So cute. And Camie... you are gorgeous. These pictures are great! :)
Post a Comment