image

image

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The fruits of your labor

You all remember what our humble garden looked like the day we planted our veggies right! Well our garden is still humble and modest, but starting to bring forth it's fruit. We had a little problem with our watermelon plants and one row of beans that never came up, but other than that things are really starting to grow. We did two rows or radishes (far left), two rows of carrots, green beans, a bell pepper plant, a zucchini plant, and two tomato plants. I can't wait for my tomatoes to get ripe and I'm really excited to see how my carrots turn out. I have three bell peppers getting bigger each day, but so far the only thing I've been able to harvest are a few of the radishes (which came up super fast!).

HAPPY GARDENING!






8 comments:

Chastina said...

Yummy! Your garden looks great!

Jill said...

I wish my peppers looked as wonderful as yours! You will have to give me some tips for next year.

Jason & Claire said...

Food fresh out of the garden is the BEST. Yummy!

Mary said...

Strong work, babe!

Thomas Family said...

Impressive! You sure have a green thumb. I love fresh garden vegies.

Denise said...

Your garden looks amazing. I love fresh produce. Happy Harvesting!!!

Michaela said...

Wow, that's looking great! I can't wait to have a garden. :)

{leah} said...

Your garden looks great! I usually kill what I look at {that's why Steve does the garden}. We are getting ready to move so didn't plant one this year, and I'm really missing it.