Over the last month or so Kinsie has started to pull herself up onto the furniture and walk along things. She's also developed a love of exploring and investigating new things. Like... THE DISHWASHER
BRITNEE'S DIAPERSELECTRICAL WIRESLAUNDRYand...POTTING SOILNow, don't get me wrong I don't mind her learning new things. In fact I usually try and encourage it. I just can't understand why she's always doing her "exploring" when I'm trying to nurse Britnee! Oh well, I suppose I really can't complain since all of her little adventures leave her looking like this by the afternoon.
Regardless of how much stuff they get into or messes they make, they are also still so adorable! You have some very cute girls Camie! I can only imagine how much you need a girls night! Invite some over to your house and you can try to have some there, throw in a movie, get some treats and call it a night! Those usually end up being the best ones too.
{James learned how to climb over baby gates when I was nursing Tommy, and Tommy learned how to open doors while I was feeding Tim... There must be something so sweet about learning new things when mom is to busy and can't stop you :) }
14 comments:
Kids, no matter how old, know when you're tied up nursing... they learn to take advantage of a situation young!
The bib looks like it has become a part of her personal style for now. Very Cute!
Yep! We can't get the kid to stop drooling. Hence-the bib!
Love it! I'm glad she got into the clean diapers and not the dirty ones!
Her little pigtails are precious;)
Regardless of how much stuff they get into or messes they make, they are also still so adorable! You have some very cute girls Camie! I can only imagine how much you need a girls night! Invite some over to your house and you can try to have some there, throw in a movie, get some treats and call it a night! Those usually end up being the best ones too.
Cute Cute! The fun has just begun!
This sounds very familiar. My kids were like that too.
Those are so precious! She's having way too much fun.
What a darling little girl!!!
She's so cute! I hate it when they get into the SAME things EVERY day!
Sam LOVES the dishwasher. It can be kind of a pain when they're so mischevious, but it is so funny it is hard to be upset!
Cute!!!
{James learned how to climb over baby gates when I was nursing Tommy, and Tommy learned how to open doors while I was feeding Tim... There must be something so sweet about learning new things when mom is to busy and can't stop you :) }
Her piggies are extremely adorable...by the way!
So cute and so fun! I've always wondered what dirt tastes like...jk.
Post a Comment