image

image

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Visitors

Today the girls had a couple of visitors. My grandma (dad's mom) has recently moved in with my parents and has never seen the girls. So, she and my mom decided to come over to introduce the girls to their great grandma. It was really nice to see them and even better to have some company!
Thanks for the visit. Come back soon!!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

What a bunch of babes you all are! Camie, you look fantastic, and you're all so beautiful! Visitors are the best :). Hope you enjoyed every second.

Gavin and Shawna said...

Camie...I still cannot get over your insta-family...it worked out so great and you all look so happy (for lack of a larger, better word). Those girls are so lucky to have a mommy like you!!

Brianna said...

You and your mom look just alike! What fun pics to have in the archives!

Karena said...

It's funny to me when people say that mom and I or you and mom look a lot alike because we NEVER heard that growing up. But I have to say, that I can totally see it in this picture.

Vicki said...

Nope. Don't see it... She still looks like Chris. Hey, I heard that Jewel was getting married. Yes? NO? Maybe so? You all look great. And that little chick looks just like her dad!! (go Britnee)

Camie said...

I always thought I looked more like my dad too, but everyone seems to think otherwise!

Vicki-I heard there was a guy she was very fond of, but beyond that I haven't heard much.

Connie said...

Cute picture! Looks like you are doing great and are managing to get a shower and done up in spite of the babies! You are awesome!

Jenny said...

I am sure grandma loved being around those sweet girls. So glad you got to have visitors.