We kept it pretty simple this year. I decided not to do Easter dresses since it was General Conference weekend and I opted not doing baskets for the girls either. They just don't get it at this age anyway. I did get each of us a little gift and we did get together with Chad's side of the family for their annual wienie roast. Chad''s grandparents have a pretty large piece of property so we had a large egg hunt in one of their fields, got to go horseback riding, and all the kids piled onto the trailer for a tractor ride. It was a little cold, but we all had so much fun.
3 comments:
I love the girls' pink noses from the cold! So darling!
I love Kinsie's expression with the horse!
Oh, that's so sweet! And it's amazing how this is both their first Easter. You are one tough cookie.
Post a Comment