What a beautiful quote to go along with a gorgeous picture of your beautiful girls!
I love Kinsie's bottom teeth and Britnee's long top eyelashes.
they're soo darling! they are soo lucky to have eachother! how sweeeet!
Oh that is just precious! And Britnee looks a lot like you.
That picture is precious! Sisters are the best!
they're starting to look pretty close in age! How exciting that they are only 8 or 9 months apart!
How wonderful for them to have each other. Cami, I don't know how you do it - probably just amazing, that's all.They are so gorgeous. I know you know how wonderful they are. Keep enjoying them as they grow way too fast!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a beautiful quote to go along with a gorgeous picture of your beautiful girls!
I love Kinsie's bottom teeth and Britnee's long top eyelashes.
they're soo darling! they are soo lucky to have eachother! how sweeeet!
Oh that is just precious! And Britnee looks a lot like you.
That picture is precious! Sisters are the best!
they're starting to look pretty close in age! How exciting that they are only 8 or 9 months apart!
How wonderful for them to have each other.
Cami, I don't know how you do it - probably just amazing, that's all.
They are so gorgeous. I know you know how wonderful they are. Keep enjoying them as they grow way too fast!
Post a Comment