I think it's safe to say that she's officially out grown her swing. I'll put her in it for a few minutes (so I can get something done with my day)but she starts to wiggle her way out of it once my back is turned. Just last night Chad and I were playing with Kinsie and I turned around to check on Britnee and found her like this...just sitting there watching us play.
image
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Britnee
I don't know what it is about her tongue, but Britnee can't stop sticking it out. I think it's the funniest thing. Whenever I see her poking it out I'll tap on it and tell her to put it back in her mouth. All she does is laugh at me. I wouldn't mind so much, but when it starts coming out during the sacrament it's hard not to giggle. I mean look at this thing....




I think it's safe to say that she's officially out grown her swing. I'll put her in it for a few minutes (so I can get something done with my day)but she starts to wiggle her way out of it once my back is turned. Just last night Chad and I were playing with Kinsie and I turned around to check on Britnee and found her like this...just sitting there watching us play.
What a little nut.
I think it's safe to say that she's officially out grown her swing. I'll put her in it for a few minutes (so I can get something done with my day)but she starts to wiggle her way out of it once my back is turned. Just last night Chad and I were playing with Kinsie and I turned around to check on Britnee and found her like this...just sitting there watching us play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
No doubt she has discovered that she has a tongue!
LOVE the tongue! Too cute!
Cami, the first picture of Britnee's tongue made me laugh. It is so fun when they find something new! What a cutie!
Love the pics! I see why you have a hard time keeping quiet when you see that cute tongue.
I think she is telling you she is big enough to play too with sliding out of the swing. :D
Hahah! Those pictures are so cute! Ha, the third one down is hilarious! :)
Sam did the same thing for a while. We thought it was so funny...except for all the extra drool it produced!
totally impressed with her tounge!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!
She looks ready for an exersaucer... they are a lifesaver for a mom who likes to get a shower in every now and then!
She's so cute! That third picture down looks just like you as a baby! I'm finally seeing some Shunn in there!
Wow, look at that thing! Take as many pictures as you can...you can hold them ransom as she gets older.
I love the tongue! and I especially like the third picture! How funny!
Haylie did that too, but I never got pictures because she did it so much it just seemed normal to me, now I wish I had pictures because they are so cute! Addison is starting to wiggle out of her glider too, it's so much more work as they get more mobile!
You have a beautiful family - tongues included.
I saw your photo/comment on another blog and had to check it out. I am so glad things are going good for you. You were always very kind to me in high school.
Your girls are amazing.
My youngest is just a couple weeks younger than Britnee. Also a girl.
Take care and I'll keep checking in.
Jenn A.
I definitely couldn't keep from laughing! That's adorable. I love that you have it documented. It reminded me of some of the things my kids did and they seem forever ago. Very cute.
I agree with you. She's too big for her swing;)
Post a Comment