image

image

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why I love living in Utah

#1---I get to see the heavenly sights of Temple Square during the Christmas holiday
And I get to do it with my family
#2---Little red noses
#3---Bundled up babies (one of my very favorites)
#4---Being able to ride the wheeler through the snow and ice covered streets
#5---More red noses coupled with little rosy cheeks
#6---Snow Angels

6 comments:

Chastina said...

How cute! I love how happy the girls are in the pictures.

T Rex Mom said...

Love it! Having little red noses - that are from being out in the cold - is such a blessing. Even when they are related to colds/viruses, it's still a blessing because these little ones are in your lives.

Jason & Claire said...

What adorable pictures of all your red cheeks and noses. Love it all!

curless79 said...

Hi Camie I don't know if you remember me my name is Melissa Sanchez we went o middle and high school together anyways I just wanted to say hi and here is my e mail if you remember me curless79@yahoo.com.

Emily said...

Such cute rosy cheeks and red noses! Love the little pony tails too!
Such adorable girls!!

Jenny Lynn said...

They are such cute snow angels.