image

image

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not Happening

Between physical therapy for my foot and all of us girls being sick I don't think I'm going to get any type of Christmas or New Years letter/card sent out.  (Sorry!) So, this will have to do:
We hope you had a great Christmas and an even better 2011. 

5 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

It's a great card.

We've all been sick around here so we feel your pain except there is no bad foot on top of all that. I don't know how you do it!

And the photo on the card is beautiful. Such a gorgeous and very happy family. Guess you didn't need anything else this Christmas, huh? Except maybe to be well. That's our wish for 2011 and we'll wish the same for you.

Jenny Lynn said...

Beautiful card! Years ago I would fret about getting my cards out and they would be late. Since I blog, I don't worry about getting cards out anymore. I let those whom I love share about our family via the blog. We do what we can! :)

Emily said...

So sorry you've been sick. I hope that your foot is healing wonderfully!

Super cute picture of a super cute family.

Hooray for 2011!

Chastina said...

What a great card! Hope everyone feels better soon.

BallerinaBiker said...

Very cute! Your family is darling. Hope you have a Happy New Year!