image

image

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Perfect Recipe For Cookies

INGREDIENTS:
You will need to start with one cute and eager little helper who is willing to stand in as your taste tester.  It helps if they have a little apron to wear.
Then, make sure you have some stuff on hand to actually make cookies with.
It's also a must to have plenty of marshmallows on hand!
Mix the dough together and spread out some flour on your counter.  Now is a good time to get out your roller and cover it in flour as well.
Then, place your dough on the counter and roll out.
Now you can start cutting out your shapes with your cookie cutters.  Don't forget to sneak a little taste as often as you can.
Then, place your cut outs onto a cookie sheet and bake for a few minutes.  Once they are cooled off you can frost the cookies.

Then add some sprinkles to the top of your cookie. 
Once you've got you cookie decorated the way you like it's time to eat.
If you follow this recipe starting with step one you are guaranteed to have the best cookies you've ever made in your life.  I know I've never had any that have tasted so good or have been so fun to make.

11 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

I cannot think of better cookies than these kind. This is on the "to do list" for Saturday!

She is just adorable!

Brooke said...

What a great helper you have! I love all the pictures!

Chastina said...

What a great helper! She looks so grown up in this post. Adorable!

Connie said...

The pictures are all so cute! Especially the one of Kinsie sneaking a bite!

Kristalyne said...

soo cute and SWEEEEET!!!

Amanda said...

That is just about the cutest thing ever! And I'm glad that you're recovering from your surgery okay (even if it does seem a little slow)!

Jason & Claire said...

C-U-T-E-S-T helper ever!!!!

Emily said...

Holy Overloads of Cuteness!

Jenny Lynn said...

She is a natural in the kitchen!

Vicki said...

I'm not sure if she's the little helper...or you're the BIG helper :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm sure that those cookies were yummy!! I love having helpers, it makes the cookies so much better!


hope you are feeling better.