image

image

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our little cheerleader

I've always been bound and determined not to have my girls become cheerleaders, for several reasons!  Even though I have several friends and family members who were cheerleaders.  But, I may have to make an exception when it comes to Britnee.
She just loves doing this with Chad and is actually really good at it. Several times she would end up balancing on just one foot, and at one point she even picked up one leg and did the karate kid crane pose.  You know the one...
She is such a funny little girl and whatever she ends up doing with her life (be it cheerleading or karate) I hope she'll always love what she does and continue to make us laugh. 

8 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

First, speaking as someone who was a cheerleader, I am really hoping my daughter chooses another option to occupy her time. I enjoy too many aches and pains today from those days.

However, I will say again as someone who use to sport moves like that, this is quite impressive video. She looks SO happy. She certainly has a natural knack for it!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

There are certainly those people who should be cheerleaders. Michaela's basket tosses were the BEST because she was so small. She would get so high and her balance was impeccable. She always did the best scorpions. She was a great dancer too. Some cheerleaders can have weird bodies and be a little awkward but she was a perfect cheerleader...and Britnee might be bound for it, BUT I know how you feel.

Cheerleading is very demanding of time and effort for sure. It's a sacrifice in some ways, but there's nothing like having awesome cheerleaders like we did at MVHS.

Vicki said...

She definitely has no fear...but I think Chad should be the cheerleader. He's good!

Connie said...

I love her laugh! Adorable!

Chastina said...

That is too cute! I love when little ones enjoy that. The giggles are the best!

Jenny Lynn said...

She has a cute laugh!

Emily said...

She is seriously adorable!

Kalun and Kristi said...

I love to watch Chad! He is such a good daddy, It's fun to see him so happy.