image

image

Monday, March 21, 2011

Popcorn Popping

Because it just tastes better from the floor instead of a bowl.
Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

8 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

I just keep hearing "Popcorn popping on the apricot tree..." when I see these sweet photos.

Everyone feeling better?

Camie said...

Yes, thank goodness. Croup is such a heartbreaking, yucky thing to have to go through. I'm glad it's behind us for now!

Vicki said...

Yay! Their hair is finally growing!! That last picture of Britnee looks just like Kylene...

Chastina said...

It looks like your floors are very clean.

Glad to hear they are doing better!

Emily said...

such cutie pies! SO glad they're feeling better!!

the Pearce Place said...

CUTE PICTURES! Really, your girls are adorable...
I just read your facebook post, I'm sure you've found, and like everyone else said, it's just a nice way for me to have an addressbook. I appreciate knowing that if I suddenly felt inspired to get in touch with someone, like an old high school friend, then I have an easy way to do so. I don't do anything else with it though, except post some pictures. WE also don't have cell phones! I thought we were the only ones!!!

Kalun and Kristi said...

Britnee is getting quite a bit of hair, I'm so jealous, Addison doesn't have any she's still completely bald

Jenny Lynn said...

They look like they are feeling better.Just by the looks of the floor treat they are eating.