image

image

Monday, July 18, 2011

Must Read!

I'm still alive!  I have been crazy busy this summer and haven't really had a second to think about blogging, or commenting on your blogs for that matter.  However, I still find time to read through the events of your lives.  In fact, I just finished reading a post from a family memebers blog that I really wanted to share with all of you.
This was something that I have needed to hear for several weeks now and feel as if I've just been given the biggest hug ever.

4 comments:

Sariah said...

Camie, thank you so much for posting this. I needed it so much. There are so many times in my life that I feel exactly like the woman in the story. It put a new perspective on being a mother for me. We often forget that we are being watched over and smiled on for our endeavors. Thank you again.

Chastina said...

That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Brooke said...

That was really good! I'm glad you told me to check it out! Hope the girls slept better last night:)

Irene said...

Thanks for sharing! It is so well put.