Back in the month of June our little niece Kailyn got to come out and visit while her mommy and daddy went to New York. Since we don't get to spend a lot of time with them (they live in Vegas) we decided to make a special trip down to spend the day with her and other cousins at Kenneth's house.
Here are all the cousins in the family besides Karena's 4 kids. It was fun having all the girls (except for Abree) together. And it was super cute to watch them all play together. They spent a good portion of their day getting wet in the kiddie pool and playing in the sprinkler ring.
And let's not forget how much fun everyone had with Aunt Kylene. She was really good to play with all the kids and run through the sprinklers with all of them. She is by far the favorite Aunt in the family! After swimming we had a yummy barbecue lunch. It was so much fun getting out to play and visit with family. This is when I wished we lived a little closer to our family and the girls cousins! The kids then went inside and played with toys while all the grown-ups sat and visited. It was a great day and needs to be repeated more often!
The sprinkler ring was a huge hit with my girls so I've tried to be good about getting it out and letting the girls play outside and cool of in it.
It has been so much fun to watch these two spend time together and play with each other. They have become such great little friends. It seems like they both have to be doing what the other one is doing which can also lead into a few little arguments and screaming fits, but they're best buddies for the most part.
As much as they like getting wet in the sprinklers I think they like drinking the water more than anything! This is usually what "playing in the sprinklers" looks like at our house.
So, that's what we done with some of our summer. Stayed tuned for more exciting events.
5 comments:
Looks like a fun summer day and time well spent.
Your girls are lucky to have so many girl cousins! Poor Eden needs some more. I am finally going to blog today- it's only been a whole month! i don't know what happened, I don't like getting behind either. Can't wait to see what else you've been up to!
How cute! Love the drinking out of the sprinkler.
Boy, those are some thirsty girls! :) That looks like a lot of fun, how fun for your adorable kiddies!
I forgot to comment when I saw this last time - the photos are wonderful. I marvel at how you can make up your girls' hair so lovely. I can barely get my daughter to sit still long enough for me to put a clip in. And the girls are just too charming playing in that sprinkler.
The wedding photos turned out great. I think that first one if my favorite, too.
Post a Comment