We took the girls outside once we had some snow that stuck to the ground and helped them build their first snowman.
Snowball #1
(No, Kinsie did not roll that all by herself)
Snowball #2
(I can't even tell you how difficult it was to get that second snowball on top of the other one.)
The girls helping us pack the second snowball with some extra snow
Taking a quick break from building duties to snack on our snowman.
Putting on the snowman's head. Chad' always goes above and beyond when doing something. Our snowman was no exception to the rule. The girls (including myself) loved it!
Adding the final touches to Frosty.
Unfortunately, we didn't realize how crooked we had built him until it was too late, so by the afternoon our snowman tumbled to the ground. However, we had so much fun with the girls and Chad and I had a pretty good time together too. And can I just say how much I love these two little snow bunnies!
4 comments:
Wonderful family memories and a great looking Frosty.
I always love your posts. Your girls/family are so cute.
So so so cute. What such adorable helpers.
What great memories you guys are building!
Post a Comment