Kylene had her shower at Olive Garden which made for an evening filled with yummy food and lots of friends and family to catch up with. I had a great time with everyone but missed having Keri and Alyna there with us. Thanks for the fun night and congratulations Lou!!
Me and Lou. She's the baby in the family and I'm the oldest. We're over 16 years apart!
My beautiful mother, my sister Karena (who looks amazing!!!), Kylene, and Prego Lady
The bride to be
The mother of the bride
Me and my cousin Lexie. She's and her family have been in Arizona for way too long! It's been so nice to have them closer. I get enough of the Willard girls!!
1 comment:
I am sad that I missed spending time with you all. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I really hope that I will get to visit with you really soon.
Post a Comment