Birthdays have all come and gone here at our house and I thought I'd better post about them before I completely forgot what happened. Britnee's is the first one we celebrate once the new year hits and we decided to throw her a little party since Kinsie had her swimming party last year. We decided to go with a fairy theme for her first party ever. All of her guests came dressed their "fairiest", received their very own wings, decorated wands and cupcakes, and even got their finger nails and faces painted. I think they all had a fun time. She got some great gifts from the grandparents and was even spoiled by her mommy and daddy.
Britnee Turning 3
Mylie was next in line for a b-day celebration, unfortunately my camera wouldn't cooperate and I didn't get very many pictures of her big day. I think Chad was able to snap a few, but he hasn't downloaded them to the computer yet. I'm such a bad mom not to document her first b-day very well. Oh well, that's the third child for you. But don't worry. Once I get those pictures I will be posting them on here!After a few months of waiting it was finally Kinsie's turn. I've decided to hold off on any more parties for awhile, but I may have condemned myself to them since Kinsie continually asked when she was going to have her party. Lucky for me I have great friend who was holding a little carnival in her backyard on Kinsie's b-day. These neighborhood carnivals are such a blast. There were games to play, prizes to win, and bouncy house to play in, and yummy food to be eaten. I went ahead and baked up some cupcakes for a the little carnival goers and we were even able to sing Happy Birthday to the b-day girl. Needless to day she felt pretty special.
The Carnival
She was also spoiled with some great gifts from the grandparents and got a bike (just like a Strider but without the same price tag) from Chad and I. She was happy with how her day turned out which is all that matters in the long run!
Kinsie Turning 4
We hope you girls all had a wonderful day and know how much we love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment