Jaron is two months old today, which in my mind is very hard to believe. He has literally grown right before my eyes over the last few weeks and not just in size. This little guy of ours has started sharing some of his smiles with us and tries his darnedest to join in the conversation with his cooing and babbling. And just last night he let his mommy get a good 7 hours of sleep. It was the greatest 2 month b-day gift he could have given me. Of course, I don't expect that to happen again tonight by any means.
He continues to be
mauled adored by his three sisters. They all had to keep their distance a few weeks ago due to a cold that made its round through the family, but even that couldn't keep them completely away from their brother and he too got a little bit of the sniffles. Luckily, everyone is all better and the girls are back to smothering their little bro.
Britnee is still a big helper and Jaron lights up when she and Kinsie talk to him, but Mylie has stepped into the role of Jaron's mommy and does her best to take care of him in her own little way. I simply love watching her try to pick him up and give him kisses, and I can't get enough of her patting Jaron's belly and saying "baby". Even she is growing up too fast.
Needless to say he's been a great addition to the family and I'm looking forward to what the next two months will bring. Personally I'm hoping for more sleep.
2 comments:
He sounds like the perfect addition to the family. Glad you are enjoying him.
Love this picture with Mylie and Jaron!! They are sooo cute!
Post a Comment