Both of our girls started "school" this week. Kinsie started preschool and Britnee started her second year of joy school. They were both so excited to go and see their friends and get away from mom for a few hours, or maybe I was the one who was more excited about that. Either way, there was excitement all around. I can't believe how big they are both getting. It's even harder for me to think that Kinsie will be starting Kindergarten next year and Britnee will be in preschool. Where does the time go?
As inseperable as these two are I think it will be good for them to have their own thing to do and some time away from each other. I'm also glad that Kinsie goes to school 3 days of the week so that Mylie and Britnee can have some time to play together. Poor little Mylie always ends up being the third wheel. Hopefully we can improve that.
The girls also started taking ballet. They both love to dance (especially Kinsie) and we thought this might be a fun thing for them to try out. They are both thrilled that they get to have dance classes and seriously make for the cutest little ballerinas that I have ever seen.
It's going to be a crazy and busy year for 
3 comments:
It all sounds delightful and wonderful. Enjoy!
I love keeping up with you and your sweet family! They sure are adorable.
I can't get over the picture of the girls in their tutu's. They are adorable!!
Post a Comment