image

image

Monday, June 30, 2008

Big Blue vs. Little Red

VS.Well, here it is.....Chad's ideal truck. We've been toying with the idea of upgrading our little Toyota pick-up to something a bit more beasty. With all of the hauling that we've been doing with "little red" it's about time to retire her. Yesterday Chad got a call from his aunt telling him of some great deals that she had found on GMC trucks that were taking place this weekend. So he did some research and we spent about 2-3 hours haggling over prices with the dealership. Actually, they did most of the haggling as Chad was set with his ideal price for his ideal truck. It was hilarious that Chad seemed to know more about their trucks than they did. He would ask a question about a certain feature or option and the sales guy would stare at him for a good minute before responding with "Uh, I'm not sure" or "I'll have to check on that". Needless to say we had a good laugh over the offer we gave them and the offer they came back with. Just in case any of you are wondering we are JUST LOOKING for now. Although knowing Chad, if he finds a good deal we could have a new truck within the week. (Fingers crossed.....I would like one sooner than later)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Camie- Hey I found your blog through Jill's- It's darling! You do such a great job! (Well, of course you would, since you're amazing at everything you do!)
-Sarah

CMTASK said...

C'mon Chad, just bite the bullet! That would be a sweet ride and you know it! We bit the bullet and weren't even planning on it, surely you can do it too! Good luck with the great truck search!

Anonymous said...

I like Big Blue! It would be great for hauling. Good Luck

Gavin and Shawna said...

Hey Cami~
Wow! Its been a long time. I ran across your blog off of Loralee's. You look great...cute blog!! I had to read back and check out your adoption profile to catch up on the 10+ years since I saw you last! our blog is gavinandshawna.blogspot.com
Take care and good luck with everything!!
Your 2nd Cousin~
Shawna

Karena said...

Well, I told you at the cabin, but I gotta say it again...Gavin can get you guys a great deal on a Ford.

Kylene said...

Yeah Chad in your dreams! (just kidding) It is a nice truck though it is a little bit bigger than little red especially if we have to go up the mountain and get the four wheeler!