Last night we decided that we would go for a ride up the canyon. So we woke up and got the chores done, lunches made, toys loaded up, and headed out to have some fun. We were planning on spending most of the day riding all over the place, however the SNOW (yes, snow in June) blocked alot of the trails and limited the amount of ground we could cover.

In spite of the occasional snow drift and chilly weather we had tons of fun. What can I say.....we love being up in the mountains.
9 comments:
Like EVERYTHING you guys do looks super fun! Like riding up in the canyons and stuff!
Yeah, you guys have so much fun- I love the mountains too- its why I live here. If I can be in the mountains every weekend then life's good.
Hi Camie. It's Claire. It was so neat to find your blog and kind of catch up with you! I'm glad you are doing so well. Good luck with your adoption journey. That's so exciting. I will check in often to see what you're up to.
That is a super cute picture of you and Chad. I am so ready for no more snow! As much as I love the snow in December, I'm not really as fond of it in June. I'm glad you guys have your toys...it forces you guys to get out and have some fun!! :-) Love the pictures, it looks gorgeous up there.
And YES, I'm coming to the cabin! Now that I know you and Connie will be there, I definitely want to make it. Yipee!
That picture of you two is dang cute. What a great view. Glad you had fun.
Cami, do you remember me? Leah Mohr? I saw your link on Connie's blog. Looks like you've been busy beating up the out doors. I'll keep you in my prayers as you wait for a baby.
I noticed that you got your profile on itsaboutlove.org working right. It looks great! Did Chris help you? I hope so!
I like the mountains just fine but I'm more of a beach babe! Can't wait for Carlsbad in Sep! WooHoo!
Post a Comment