image

image

Monday, February 2, 2009

Snowmobiling

This last weekend we decided to spend some time with our families and go snowmobiling. Kyle (Chad's brother) has been begging us for a few months now to come and go snowmobiling with him. After months of saying "no" we figured we should probably start saying "yes" every once in awhile. So we cleaned the house Friday night (what a horrible way to spend your birthday....sorry Chad!!!!), got our gear all gathered up, and were up and out the door by 7:00 Saturday morning. Once we arrived at the in laws, we loaded up the trailer and headed for AF canyon. It was really nice to get out and go riding again. We went down to Cascade Springs again to enjoy the winter beauty. I took some pictures to compare to what it looks like in the summer.
After stopping at Cascade Springs, and having some lunch, we decided to find some hills to play in and some that the boys could jump. I mean.....what is snowmobiling without boys being boys!


By the afternoon we were both really tired and worn out and kept telling ourselves that we probably need to retire from the sport. Something that probably won't happen. Thanks to Mom and Dad H for the use of the machines. We had fun. And thanks to Mom and Dad S for the bedroom set. I don't think you realize how appreciative we are of your generosity. We both have the best parents in the world!!!!!
We were also able to witness the blessing of our newest niece Savannah! We didn't know if our Sunday schedules would allow us to be there, but the fates worked together in our favor. It was so nice to be with family for that occasion. Thanks to Jason and Amy for allowing us to crash the party at the last minute. We really were glad to make it out and be apart of that!

11 comments:

Chastina said...

How fun!

Thomas Family said...

I haven't been snowmobiling since I was a child! Would love to do it again sometime...and to think someone had to "beg" you to go!

Yes, it is OK for you to copy my stuff about printing a blog book. Not a problem at all.

Michele and Todd said...

You two have more fun. I will bet that every weekend one can find you guys doing some amazing activity. Love the pictures of summer and winter at cascade springs.

Karena said...

Yeah, you and Chad could never give up on being Camie and Chad. You snowmobile, hunt, camp, waterski, four-wheel, go shooting, hiking, and who knows what else. You and Chad will do all those things till you're 80...maybe longer! It's just your nature. Give up snowmobiling? Never!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Those pictures totally rock!

{don't ever give it up completely!!}

BallerinaBiker said...

What a blast! And, Cascade Springs looks so beautiful both in the spring and the winter!

Tibi said...

Didnt even read the post just looking at the pictures makes me jelous!

Emily said...

Wow....beautiful pictures.
You two seem to never have a dull moment attached to your lives....SO MUCH FUN!!

Sadie said...

Cami,
I am so jealous. That looks like a blast. Good for you to get out and go. It is a beautiful country down there.

Kimberly said...

Hi, we don't know each other, but my name is Kim. I am Jason's (Claire's husband) cousin. I saw that you are trying to adopt on her blog. My husband and I went through the same process a few years ago. I know nothing I can say can really help, but for me, it was just nice to know I had some people cheering for me...so I hope it's OK with you that I let you know I'm cheering for you! I can just tell that you are a special couple and I wish you all the best!

Kalun and Kristi said...

I'm jealous, looks like it was lots of fun!!