image

image

Saturday, February 14, 2009

to: CHAD from: ME

I won't go into a lot of details, but to make a long story short I had a simple outpatient surgery this weekend which also involved the removal of my appendix. I'm doing well and recovering quickly with the help of family and friends. I just needed to take a minute to tell my wonderful husband how grateful I am for his love, support, understanding and helping hand. Chad-I am so lucky to have you in my life and by my side. You have been a pillar of strength for me to lean on in those moments of pain, confusion and doubt. Thank you for carrying me through those tough times. Thank you for loving me when I'm coming out of a drug induced state saying who knows what. Thank you for waiting on me hand and foot. Thank you for trying to make me laugh.....even though it hurts so much. Thank you for all the many pillow adjustments. Thank you for making my cream of wheat red in honor of St. V-day. Thank you for sharing your pizza with me. Thank you for cleaning the entire house for me. Thank you for unplugging the phone for me (that was very thoughtful). Thank you for rubbing my legs and back. Thank you for the hugs and kisses. Thank you for being by my side through all of this. Thank you for all that you do each and everyday! You are the best.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!
Sorry we have to sped it watching Madagascar 2 in bed, but it sure beats all the long lines at the restaurants!