image

image

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Hasn't Sprung...yet.

Spring may not have officialy made it's debut, but there are plenty of signs that's it's right around the corner! For example-the other day I was in my yard watching the weeds pop up like....well, weeds....when I spied some green foliage creeping up through the dirt. "YEAH..." I thought, "those are my tulips starting to come in!!!" And flowers=spring right!!?? I would be lying if I said I wasn't ready for it. Don't get me wrong-I do enjoy the winter season, but I'm ready to be outdoors in flip flops and shorts. Especially since my sweet visiting teachers brought me these lovely tulips.They have really brightened my home and put me in the mood for some warmer weather. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and all you do for me! You are such amazing friends.

7 comments:

Chastina said...

Those tulips are beautiful!

I'm ready for spring also.

Karena said...

Spring can't come soon enough! Normally winter doesn't phase me, but I'm ready for color, warmth, and life. I'm ready for renewal. Although, I'm not liking the "sring forward" time change. Oh well, I guess it's one step closer to spring.

Anonymous said...

I am ready for spring! Those are really nice visiting teachers that you have for bringing you some spring flowers to have in your home.

Anonymous said...

I love spring!!
The tulips are beautiful, they are my favorites

the Pearce Place said...

CAMIE!
Hey were in Utah right now for about 1 1/2 weeks. I hesitate to say anything because I'm not very mobile and we are way up in Midway, but it would be fun to see you if we can figure somethign out!!!
i love yoru blog

Thomas Family said...

I love tulips and I love spring. Bring it on!!

Emily said...

Come to the MotherLand and visit...you can bring your flip-flops! :)