We are thrilled with this exciting news and held off on telling anyone (including family) until I was four months along. After 6 years of infertility we didn't want to jinx anything. There are a lot of little details involved with this pregnancy, but in order to make a long story short let's just say that a surgery in February played a huge factor in us getting pregnant.
As excited as we are about finally being pregnant it also feels anti-climatic. We feel that Kinsie was and still is our little miracle. We know that she was meant to come to our home and that our family needed to start with her. So, essentially we feel like we're just waiting for our second one to come. I don't know if that makes sense. Although I have to admit, seeing that little heartbeat on the ultrasound for the first time was the most miraculous experience of my life!
Anyway-there you have it...WE'RE PREGNANT!!!
Funny side note: we took the pregnancy test the day we picked up Kinsie at the hospital.
39 comments:
How Exciting!!!! Camie, I am so happy for you!!! My closest are 15 months apart...you can totally do it. You are the oldest of 8 and that accounts for something, right?!? And two girls...it is SO fun having my girls so close and having them be the best of friends (and the worst of enemies sometimes, but mostly the best of friends). Congrats!
Oh, and by the way, you look super cute!
Well, how is that for a miracle! I'm sure you are right about Kinsie needing to be the beginning of your little family. The Lord sure works in mysterious ways doesn't he? Congrats! I'm so excited for you! And you DO make a beautiful pregnant woman!
That is amazing! Congrats! Kinsie is adorable, I love the shirt! And you are way too cute! :D
My mom told me about the time you started announcing to family and I wanted to tell you CONGRATS! I also didn't want to say anything before you announced to everyone. So Congrats!
January birthdays are fun, just ask Chad.:D
I knew it! One day we were talking about birth moms etc, and you let a little something slip and I knew. But, I also knew you would want to wait to announce so I didn't push it. CONGRATULATIONS!
By the way, that is the CUTEST picture of Kinsie!
Congrats! That is wonderful.
Camie I cannot tell you how excited and happy I am for you. Babies are such a huge blessing and you will totally be able to do two at nine months apart. You are such a wonderful mother to Kinsie and I know that you will do a wonderful job with your new little girl as well. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Craig and I are extremely happy to both you and Chad. And I thought I had it bad, Austin and Ashley are a little over 12 months apart. But I know you will be great, you always were. Congrats again!
I had to do a double take...what the?! THAT is so awesome. I hear this happens quite frequently...CRAZY wonderful!!!
Congrats.
Holy Moly! Congratulations!! You are going to be one busy mama. That is so exciting for you guys. Congrats and you look so cute! I love Kinsie's big smile in that picture... she is excited for sure!
Felicitations, sweetie! I'm so happy for you!!
Holy cow! Was NOT extpecting that post! Congratulations!!!!! You BOTH look so happy!
What a fantastic bit of news! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats, congrats!
Congrats, guys! Don't worry too much, you will do fine! In some ways it will be nice because they will be going through their stages together. I am still learning to roll through the punches, something that is really hard for me to do, me being a control freak and a little uptight:) And you look fabulous! Enjoy being pregnant- everyone says they hate it, but I secretly like it! I need to call you!
What exciting news! I'm so, so, so happy for you!
that is incredible! I was not expecting that at all... Now that is a miracle, I am so happy for you and can't wait for future updates!!!
No matter how much we "complain", we're so excited to have, yet another, neice. Our poor boys will just have to like Barbies!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Isn't being pregnant amazing? I truly believe that after infertility, you appreciate it a million times more! Keep us updated--and I agree with everyone else--you're adorable!
You mom told us the good news a while ago. We are very happy for you. Do we see a mini van in your future? I know your going to do great with your girls.
I love this story!!!
How amazing and exciting and wonderful for you!
Instant family...How fabulous!!
Hope you are feeling well.
WOW! That is awesome news! You did a good job of hiding it :-) That will be so fun to have your little girls that close together. Did you feel sick at all at first? I'm am so happy for you guys! Congrats!
So it looks like good things do come to those who wait! How great will it be to experience both ways of creating a family... congrats!
You'll love having sisters... matchig outfits rock!
P.S.- I LOVE being pregnant too!
Camie-I am so excited for you guys. What a blessing for your little family. It will be a bit hectic but lots of fun for both girls. I loved being pregnant (especially where you're at). It is such a miracle. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
Whew! Now I can talk to other people without wanting to explode the news! Hooray for your family! Love you guys and you know I am here for you!
Way to go you guys! What great news. I am super excited for you and your sweet little girls. What a great experience!!!
Camie, Danny and I are thrilled for you and your family. I can't stop telling people your story. It is a blessing and a miracle no matter how you look at it, but to someone who knows the "rules of adoption" well, I know that the timing of all of this is no small thing. Heavenly Father knew that Kinsie needed to come to your home so he timed everything just right. God is Good! Congrats!
K, so Melissa told me the day she found out. I am SO excited for you guys! What a blessing, and a challenge all in one! I know... JJ and Jonny are 5 1/2 months apart. They'll be close little friends and will always have a playmate! That's the upside! Congrats. I really am happy for you and Chad. I knew your time would come... I just knew it! ;) Much love!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you, two little girls...that will be fun.
So excited for you guys!!! Miracles do happen and you are just the perfect example of that. I can't even imagine how overwhelmed and ecstatic you must have felt all at the same time when you found out...something you'll always remember I'm sure.
Congratulations from the Clinger's. Our prayers have been answered. We are both so happy for you.
Holy Moly! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a wonderful miracle. The timing on that couldn't have been any more classic. Wow. I'm sure that day at the hospital was FULL of emotions! I'm so excited for you! Just hold on to your hat and buckle your seat belt... it's a crazy ride with two! :)
Congrats!! That is so awesome. You look so cute pregnant.
That is the cutest smile on Kinsie!! And by the way I am completely jealous about what a cute pregnant girl you make, I'm just a huge cow, you have this adorable perfectly round little belly. By the way we've been so excited since you told us I think about you guys every day. I think I'm more excited for you than I am for me! Those are two very lucky girls!
Holy Moly!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! What a way to start a famly!
{ps...I LOVE having my boys so close! it's hard for the first year and it gets easier after that}
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How happy! :)
Wow Camie...I know especially now the the Lord plays a huge part in your life. Congratulations! I am really happy for you!
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!! I am beyond happy for you! You look beautiful pregnant! Kinsie is going to be a wonderful big sister!
Post a Comment