Daddy teaching Kinsie how to play the family game Make-a-Million. Knowing how to play this game is a must in our family, so we figured we should get her started on it asap!


Mommy teaching Kinsie how to brush her teeth.....I mean her gums. You can't get them into this habit early enough! She loves watching both us brush our teeth, so we thought we should get her used to haveing something in her mouth that has bristles on it. So far she's an absolute pro! Next step....getting the teeth.
10 comments:
That is SO adorable. And you can tell that she is so proud of herself!
She is getting bigger, wow. Good growing girl!
She looks so proud of her self. She is such a cutie.
How cute! She looks like she loves "helping" with the game and brushing her gums.
So glad to see you brushing your teeth, and passing that on to your little girl.
Hey, I love your new background. That site has the cutest stuff. Thanks for sharing.
So cute! She is getting pretty big!
She's darling! It's so good to see you again! Congrats on the adoption and your pregnancy.
How cute is that??!!!
She is a total doll!
For some reason, I don't have your email. I thought I did! Send me an email to my gmail. ballerinabiker at gmail dot com.
Thanks!
She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is already! Hope your feeling good.
Post a Comment