image
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Cold Front
I love Utah weather! I'm a four seasons type of person. I enjoy the changes that each season brings and wait anxiously for each to arrive. I especially enjoy fall. I'd have to say it's my favorite. I love the crisp cool air, the changing leaves and all the great football games. There is something about fall that reminds me of being with friends and family. Well, last Wednesday had me bundled up inside pulling out my winter stash of clothes that don't fit my belly. We had a cold front blow through and it brought us a little dusting of snow. I have to admit, it was nice to see some snow again! It got me excited for the holidays that are fast approaching. So, of course, I had to post a few pics of the first snowfall of the season. (This is an unofficial snowfall in my book since it only stayed in the mountains, but it's still snow)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love Utah in the Fall.
I love Life in the Fall!!
Seasonal changes are so exhilarating!
Hope you're feeling fine!
Beautiful! I love the four seasons also.
Beautiful!
As a side note, we made our 2 yearly trip to Kevin's. It wasn't the same without you there. We miss you!
Bring it on! And bring some of that down here...
I honestly don't know how I'd keep track of the years if it wasn't for the changing seasons... here's to Fall!
P.S.- SO NOT READY for snow yet!
I need to let you know that I have moved my blog here now
http://homespunatheart.blogspot.com/
so that you can change to link on your side bar, in case you still want to keep up with us.
I'm with you on the fours seasons thing. I love it. It makes me feel cozy inside for some reason.
Oh, snow already! I have to say that Gavin and I are going to miss that.
Post a Comment