image
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
New Family Tradition??
We had a great Thanksgiving holiday this year. We were able to have 2 Thanksgiving dinners with our families. MY sister and her family came in from Arizona, so we celebrated early with my family on Wednesday and then spent Thursday with Chad's family. We had lots of fun and lots of food. Then Thursday night we decided it would be fun to go out to Chad's grandparents cabin for the rest of the weekend to do some hunting and four wheeling. We've done this before and have loved making a little vacation of Thanksgiving. So, my vote is that we start counting this as one of our new family traditions.
Kinsie all bundled up and ready to go riding on the wheeler with daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So cute! I love that last picture. I can't help it, I think it is kind of funny when they get so frustrated!
She is cute, and fat, and I want to pinch her cute little cheeks! I have always wanted a baby with cheeks like that, but never got one! So jealous!
Love the pics of her trying to crawl!
I agree with you. If you do something you enjoy make it a tradition.
What a cutie. I have to agree with Amanda. So cute! How much does she weigh now?
That would be a great tradition to have as a family. Go for it!!
Love the crawling pics. She is getting so darn big. Man, they grow up so fast.
I get the feeling that she is going to love crawling. Family traditions are wonderful create them now. It is the simple ones that count.
Gotta love new family traditions...your girls are going to LOVE it!
I love her wrists...fat babies are the best!!
Such a big girl!
So fun!! Hey, my firends have a harness for their kids for when they ride the quads. That way they can drive with two hands and know that the kids aren't going to fall off.
http://www.bellrpg.net/bell/sn/grouppart.asp?MAJ=028&PRI=028&SEC=131&GRP=716
They love there's and bought two for their youngest kids. I used it for Tim when I went riding with them.
Just thought I would pass it alog.
Post a Comment