Happy for you. And you are getting bigger, almost there with number 2! I'm jealous you get to deliver so soon - it's my favorite part! It's the best feeling ever!
What an awesome day that must have been for your family. Congratulations, you all look so beautiful and happy. That really is the best chrismas present ever.
I have been looking forward to these pictures. I kind of wish we had got one of us all in white now, but seeing as how our Relief Society President was trying to keep Carson from screaming in the sealing room by giving him a white and BLUE mint to suck on...we felt that we should get him out of that outfit, and the Temple for that matter, a.s.a.p. :). What a wonderful Christmas memory for your family. Congrats!
Congrats! We are so excited for your cute family. Isn't it so perfect to know that she'll be yours forever!!! I took a giant sigh after Kate was sealed to us!
Congratulations! I'm so happy you are eternal now! What a blessing! You are looking great too! Good luck with baby #2... if you need a friend to talk to, I'm always here! ;)
22 comments:
These pictures make my heart happy :). Congratulations to your sweet family, Camie. What a wonderful, wonderful day for you guys!
Congratulations! We are so thrilled for you. There is nothing better than being in the temple with your family.
Oh HOoray! That is wonderful!!!
Her dress is darling.
What a precious family you have.
Happy for you. And you are getting bigger, almost there with number 2! I'm jealous you get to deliver so soon - it's my favorite part! It's the best feeling ever!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
What an awesome day that must have been for your family. Congratulations, you all look so beautiful and happy. That really is the best chrismas present ever.
What wonderful news! You all look so beautiful in white too! Congrats!
I have been looking forward to these pictures. I kind of wish we had got one of us all in white now, but seeing as how our Relief Society President was trying to keep Carson from screaming in the sealing room by giving him a white and BLUE mint to suck on...we felt that we should get him out of that outfit, and the Temple for that matter, a.s.a.p. :). What a wonderful Christmas memory for your family. Congrats!
I think that has to be the best white Christmas I've ever seen!
Congradulations and good luck with all the joy the New Year will bring you too!
Congratulations, sweetie. I'm so happy for you!
Congrats! We are so excited for your cute family. Isn't it so perfect to know that she'll be yours forever!!! I took a giant sigh after Kate was sealed to us!
Congratulations! I'm so happy you are eternal now! What a blessing! You are looking great too! Good luck with baby #2... if you need a friend to talk to, I'm always here! ;)
What a perfect white Christmas! Congratulations!
How exciting! Congrats, guys. This is definitely a special Christmas for you.
I am so happy for you guys.
So sweet, that is a wonderful Christmas gift. We're so happy for you guys!
So sad we couldn't be there, but are so very happy that everything is finally finalized.
You look great, by the way!!!
That was a beautiful Christmas gift. Very fitting with the spirit of the Holiday. Your family looks so radiant and full of joy.
It was good to see you at the Christmas party. Congrats on the beautiful sealing and good luck with baby #2!
Congrats! That is wonderful.
Congrats!!!!! What a wonderful experience. Nothing beats forever!
What a beautiful family you have! That's just about the best White Christmas I've ever heard of;)
Post a Comment