image

image

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Blessing

On Sunday we were finally able to have Kinsie blessed. Chad did such an amazing job and gave her one of the most beautiful blessings ever. We were able to have most of our family there with us including Dannie (Kinsie's birthmom). We stayed for all of our meetings then headed to our house for a luncheon. It was great to sit and talk with everyone and then play some games with my family before they left. We feel so blessed to have had these special moments with family these past couple of weeks and want to thank all of you for your love and support throughout our journey to bring Kinsie into our family......THANK YOU!

8 comments:

Emily said...

So many exciting things happening in your family. Congratulations to you all!

You look grand...I love your hair!

Amanda said...

She looks like a little doll! So adorable. Thanks for sharing about the special day!

Karena said...

Hooray! I'm sure that it feels nice to have everything final.

BTW: You look great in that dress. It was my favorite near the end.

Talley said...

Congratulations on the blessing! I'm so sad we missed it (we were home, sick.) :( Ashlyn had that same little white dress! You guys look great :)
Love, The Talleys

Chastina said...

What a great blessing for your family! Kinsie looks adorable.

Songs Become Water said...

my vote is something that doesn't end in the long E sound. We need diversity...Terri, Kristi, Jodi, Camie, Amy, Kaylee, Sidney, Ashley, Haylie, Kinsie,...you get the picture. Savannah and Melissa are the only ones with some diversity!.. i don't know about your family, but our side needs some variation! I like Paityn. I also know a little girl named kiriana. It's hawaiian. I believe it translates to "flower of the mountain". Her mother is a beautiful hawaiian. anyways...good luck...seeing as you had the baby this morning!
Jodi Escalante

Jason & Claire said...

What a happy day;) Congrats!

Michele and Todd said...

I will say ditto to the first comment. So many wonderful things happening in your family! Congratulations.