(We're all looking pretty tired from our fun filled week, the long ride to and from G&G's cabin, and early morning church, but I couldn't resist taking a pic of me and my matchy matchy girls.)
That family history story is absolutely amazing. How exciting to discover your ancestor is a movie star and then to be able to watch her on video! That is the best story I've ever heard, and I bet our family is ecstatic to find it out too. That's so neat, oh I need to do better!
4 comments:
GREAT photo!!!!
Wonderful to celebrate America's Independence. The freedom to do so many wonderful things!
Love the red, white and blue! The bows are very cute!
You look Bee-u-tee-ful....like always!! Your girls are so precious. I have loved catching up on the things you and your family are doing :o)
That family history story is absolutely amazing. How exciting to discover your ancestor is a movie star and then to be able to watch her on video! That is the best story I've ever heard, and I bet our family is ecstatic to find it out too. That's so neat, oh I need to do better!
Post a Comment