image

image

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Reunion

A few weeks ago my mom put together a little party to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. She wanted it to be extra special so she pleaded,convinced, and bribed (or maybe she just asked) all of my grandma's kids and their families to attend if they could. Unfortunately, not everyone could be there, but several of my cousins and Aunts and Uncles were able to make it. These are family members that I haven't seen since before high school, so it was really nice to spend time catching up with everyone. My sisters, Karena and Keri weren't able to make it either, so I snapped a few pics for them.

Thanks for putting together such a great shin-dig ma! I think it was a huge success and tons of fun. (I've probably misspelled every name, but they should know that I love them!)

Staci-Dawn, Me, Danielle

Aunt Lynette and Me

Kenneth and Staci-Dawn

These two could have passed for twins when they were younger. I'm thinking that now they could probably pass as brother and sister, or at the very least cousins :)

Me and Aunt Vicky

Me, Uncle Jerry, Kenneth

Me with the DeLisle Girls....minus Alicia

7 comments:

Chastina said...

How fun to visit with those whom you haven't seen in a long time.

{leah} said...

Want to hear something funny??? Your aunt Lynnett lives in Sierra Vista AZ right??? Well, she was Tommy and Tim's nursary teacher.

What a small world!

Camie said...

How crazy is that! What an insanely small world we live in, especially when you're a member.

Connie said...

I remember a few of those girls. That's great that you got to see them. Cousin reunions are fun!

Emily said...

Hooray for reunions...and hooray for you being so dang cute!

Bud & Kim said...

Your girls are getting so big!!

Karena said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there and see everyone, but at least we were able to go to the cabin...even if we only saw you for a few hours!