image

image

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Two Peas in a Pod









(1st Mohawk/1st Ponytail)


Just goes to show that sisters are alike in so many ways. That, or maybe mom just likes to take the same pictures over and over.

8 comments:

{leah} said...

I have so many of the boys in the same position. It's funny how much simbling are alike. and how much they mimic each other.

lindsi said...

They are so cute Camie! I love when Kinsie comes to Relief Society...she just cracks me up! Oh, and way to go on the Family History stuff...glad you were able to locate some family names! It's so fun huh!

T Rex Mom said...

I love it!

By the way, in the next week or two I'll be posting a bunch of emergency preparedness stuff on my blog based on our family preparations. I don't know if it will help you with your new calling, but it might. Anyways, stay tuned. And in the mean time - your girls are adorable! Little Britnee looks just like her daddy with some mommy mixed in too!

Debbie said...

So cute. Very fun. :) Gotta love little girls.

Emily said...

I love that they are the same in so many ways. Just goes to show that they were destined to be sisters...forever!

What beautiful big blue eyes that baby of yours has!!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness--cutest pictures ever!

Chastina said...

Completely adorable!

AnnCP said...

Whichever - they are adorable!!!