image

image

Saturday, August 7, 2010

To: Danielle From: Kinsie

A few months ago Kinsie's birthmom gave her a CD to listen to. The songs on the CD were all sung by her birthmom. This was one of them...



Tonight we gave this DVD to Dannie to let her know how much we love her. Words can't descirbe how much we appreciate all you've done for us...THANK YOU!

15 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

No one is going to be able to make it through this without tears - it is truly beautiful!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

wow, that was hard. I really love the song, it sounds like she wrote it, and if she did, that's awesome.

Vicki said...

It was written by Michael McLean, I think years ago. Marie Osmond happened to sing it on TV once when she adopted one of her kids. I'll tell you what though, I should have watched this BEFORE I put on my makeup for church...

Amanda said...

Wow, that is amazing. You, and your daughter, are so blessed!

Jodi Escalante said...

D. has a beautiful voice. i had no idea.

Denise said...

That is awesome-thanks for sharing.

The Noble Steeds said...

That was beautiful.

Karena said...

Wow! She has a beautiful voice and the pictures...tears.

I hope Danielle knows that she has blessed more families than just yours. I am so grateful for Kinsie to be apart of our family. Thank you, Danielle!

Emily said...

Wow! Truly Touching!!

Thanks for sharing.

Brianna said...

I love seeing how open adoption can be such a blessing.

Amazing voice... what a cherished gift!

Kristalyne said...

oh my goodness gracious!!!!! that was sooo touching and soooo beautiful. what a beautiful love story!

Yankeefans said...

Loved it... absolutely a beautifull tribute to her and shows how much Kinsie is loved by all!!!

Stuart Humes said...

Beautiful! Thanks, I needed a good cry!

the Pearce Place said...

Oh Camie---that was so heartwarming, what an incredible experience for you guys to share together. This whole story has been so amazing to be a part of through your blog! Thanks for sharing this, amazing song, what an incredible birth mom! And adopted mom.

The Randalls said...

Bawled all the way through. I hope you know how happy we are to see you with such a beautiful family and as part of such a neat experience. Fantastic singing!