Each day we would take quick little 1 hour rides with the girls. Kinsie would be on the four wheeler with me while Britnee hung out with Chad....literally.
We would ride up to a stopping point, eat, enjoy the beautiful surroundings, and turn around and head back to camp. The girls loved it and that makes me so excited for camping trips with them next summer!
We also spent some time playing in the creek right by our camp sight.....
Watching and attempting to play with the local critters...And sitting by the girls first fire.
Life doesn't get any better!
4 comments:
How cute! I love their smiles, and that pic of Britnee asleep with Chad is precious.
I tend to agree - being with your kids in the natural environment - priceless. They are getting SO big and still so cute!!!
It's fun when they start getting older and enjoying the same things you do. I love Britnee's "broken neck" picture. How kids can sleep that way is beyond me.
Love the hangin' out. Your girls are so cute! I love that you guys do so many fun things with them!
Have a happy day!
Post a Comment