Look what we have growing in our backyard...
Three gorgeous robin eggs nestled in a perfect nest. Aren't they the most beautiful color you've ever seen. These little babies are growing in a bush right outside my bedroom window. Chad has noticed over the past couple of days that a robin has been hanging out in our backyard. After putting two and two together he discovered her nest and eggs last night. I'm dying to show them to the girls sometime today. I tried to snap a picture of the mother to be, but she's been a little camera shy as you can imagine. I've already enjoyed peeking out my window down into the little nest to watch mama bird care for her three little eggs and it will be so exciting to wake one morning to find three baby birds in their place. In the meantime, I'm content with our three turquoise eggs. (They are so pretty!)
5 comments:
That is so cool-I was just thinking the other day that I would love to see a nest with eggs in it. Thanks for sharing.
Nature has some of the most amazing color schemes. Now I know what is meant by robin egg blue - lovely. It will be excited for the girls to see them. I took the kids to see the baby geese yesterday. They both LOVED it. By the way, Britnee looks almost as big as Kinsie. Their photo on the side bar is wonderful.
They are the most amazing color blue. Nature is so wonderful.
http://simplyafamily.blogspot.com/
What bright beautiful eggs!
Those are amazing! You have to let us know when they hatch. I wish I had something that beautiful to see outside my window!
Post a Comment