So, we took her to the Zoo!
(And fun was had by all!)
Kinsie loves the movie Tarzan, so the gorillas were a big hit!
She got really excited about the peacock that was roaming around the walkways!
Britnee had too much fun and was out like a light for a good hour.
Up close and personal with a Falcon/Hawk and an owl...it was so cool!
Playing in the water fountain before we headed home.
Then we opened presents and had cake and ice cream.
The next weekend Kinsie's birthmom Dannie (and Dannie's mom Michelle) came by to visit and give Kinsie her gift.
Kinsie loved it. She has a thing with dresses and can't get enough of them. This was really the perfect gift for her. Dannie and Michelle stayed for dinner and we spent the entire night enjoying Kinsie, talking, and catching up. It was so nice to have them come and visit. All in all I think Kinsie had a really great birthday!(I love this picture!!! It is absolutely priceless and makes my heart burst with happiness.)



5 comments:
I teared up looking at that last photo.
What a delightful birthday. I am smiling so much from looking at those photos. You must just have way too much fun with those little girls of yours.
Precious! I love the look of excitement as she is tearing into the presents.
Happy Birthday Kinsie!! Such cute pictures!
I love seeing such a positive open adoption, and you have one beautiful, healthy, thriving little girl that is proof of just that! Happy Birthday Kinsie!!
She has Dannie's smile! So sweet! You are so amazing Camie.
Post a Comment