image

image

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ultrasound Results

Well, this morning I went in for my 20 week visit which included the anxiously awaited ultrasound.  It's the first one I've had with this pregnancy, so we were a little anxious to see our little bundle of joy on live TV. 
After measuring every inch of the baby and determining that all ten toes and ten fingers were properly placed, we were able to get a nice long look right between our little babies legs.  (A little intrusive if you ask me)
So, it's safe to announce (if everything continues to go well) that Baby #3 will  be making HER debut right around the first part of February as planned.
Yep, we're having another little girl.  That's what we do best around here and it's nice to not have to worry about going out to buy a bunch of boy stuff.  The only downside to another girl is trying to come up with another girl name.  We had a hard enough time agreeing on Britnee.
Anyway-there you have it...three little girls all under the age of three.  I hope they end up like each other somewhat :)
 

13 comments:

Alyna said...

Congratulations!!

Amanda said...

Oh that's so fun! Congratulations!

Brooke said...

Oh my! I was thinking that might have been today and was going to call you! I'll see what girl names I can help you with:)

Yvette Packard said...

Congratulations

Keri said...

I'm sending you some girl names out of my baby book...look for it on FaceBook :)

They all will rhym with Kinsie and Britnee

Ashley Porter said...

YAY! somehow i knew it would be another girl :)... because she is ment to be named Ashley Lorrin :) you know it I know it :) its destined!

Brandon and Aubrey said...

How FUN! I know how the three girl thing is and how HARD it is to come up with another girl name (I'm fresh out!) Having the girls so close is so much fun! You will have a blast (I know they will!) Congrats!

Chastina said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I looked on the baby name meaning websites to find a few names I liked then talked about them with my hubby. Good luck.

T Rex Mom said...

You'll have a great time and she'll have plenty of clothes. Congratulations. Glad everything is looking good and hopefully you are feeling well.

Jenny Lynn said...

You are going to have some exciting times a head of you. Congratulations!

BallerinaBiker said...

Congrats! What wonderful news!!

the Pearce Place said...

YOu're going to have your hands full, but it will be so wonderful! 3 sisters, best of friends :)

Anonymous said...

You are going to have so much fun!!! My first three are really close and the first little while it is crazy but now the crazy is different and so fun!!! Yeah for girls and bows and shoes!