Since the girls were a little too young to carve their pumpkins this year Chad suggested that we have the girls paint them. The girls loved it and I must admit I was extremely impressed with their painting skills. We had so much fun together and we'll probably have this become a yearly tradition.
(Excuse my diaper sporting babies. This really was the best way to keep them somewhat clean.)
5 comments:
Oh, never apologize for diaper-sporting babies. There is nothing cuter in this world.
I think you have the right idea, when it comes to letting them paint pumpkins in their diapers. Saved you from doing an extra load of laundry.
I love the last one of Britnee pinching her lips! So Cute!
Adorable! I love the idea of painting pumpkins. They last longer that way.
they sure are cutie patooties! They are both growing up so quickly!
I'm all for painting pumpkins, even as an adult. Carving pumpkins just grosses me out...could be the slimy mess on the inside, I don't know.
Post a Comment