We decided to head up to Chad's grandparent's cabin for a week full of four wheeling. As always the girls had a great time, although this time around Kinsie seemed more keen on building forts and playing in them instead of doing a lot of riding. I can't blame her. We did build a pretty cool fort/house. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture.
Our second night out there we were joined by some of Chad's family. Jason and Amy (Chad's brother and his wife) came up with their three kids to "break in" their new wheeler. We don't get to see them as often as we would like, so it was nice to spend some time with just their family. It was also fun to have another family within the family to go riding with.
On Friday we were also joined by Chad's parents and Craig and Melissa's family (Chad's older brother). We spent most of our time taking turns shuttling the kids around on the three four wheelers that are now apart of the family. It was fun having so many people come out and join in the fun and we missed everyone who wasn't able to make it.
My baby isn't such a baby anymore. I am in love with the little girl and all her funny little antics.
The girls with their cousin Savannah.
Kinsie and Savannah. Notice that they are holding hands. So sweet!
My little Mylie girl all bundle up for a ride with mommy and daddy on the wheeler. Loving her cheeks. They are so fun to nibble on. Yep, I'm one of those moms haha.

1 comment:
How fun! I'm one of the moms who loves to nibble on baby cheeks too.
Post a Comment