image

image

Monday, October 22, 2012

Looking Back : The Zoo

Last year a friend and I took our girls to the Zoo.  It happened to be right after school started and we discovered that it was the perfect time to go.  The weather was nice and the Zoo was practically empty.  This year we decided to do the same thing, but extended the invitation to several of our other friends and made an outing out of it.  It was fun for the girls to have so many of their little friends there to run around and spend time with. 
I could seriously spend every weekend at the Zoo. I love it and so do my girls. They especially loved seeing the new Rocky Shores exhibit and the fun animals that come with that. They loved watching the seals swim around, but the polar bear was by far the biggest hit with Kinsie and Britnee. He was so good at entertaining the crowds and getting up close and personal with the kids. It made for a really fun visit!

No comments: